We’re looking for an entry or mid-level digital designer with 2+ years experience with strong typography, layout, and UX/UI design skills. Ideal candidate would make a full-time addition to our tightly-knit multidisciplinary design and development team, working both remotely (most of the time) and in-person (sometimes). Motion and programming experience a plus.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a link to your portfolio.
A Project Coordinator is a key player at KUDOS Design Collaboratory. You will manage the workflow of design, website, and interactive projects from start to finish. This is an entry level position into the area of project management. The Project Coordinator (PC) is accountable for coordinating and managing clients’ projects through all phases of design and implementation.
- Communicate with team and client for the entire life-cycle of assigned projects
- Juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Liaise with design to clarify project parameters
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues
- Communicate any issues/problems/caveats or additional information to team as soon as that information is available
- Investigate/resolve client complaints, problem solve, and work with team to ensure that appropriate systemic changes are implemented
- Perform other special projects or duties when required
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience coordinating projects and assignment of resources a plus
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective time management
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Email email@example.com with your resume.